Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: general stuff

From: scasterg@waltham.columbus.oh.us (Stuart Castergine)
Date: 04 Feb 1993 23:15:02 -0500
Subject: Re: general stuff
To: gaffa@MEC.OHIO.GOV

> Hi!
>
> Yep, Organon *is* in Maine- Rangeley, to be exact, which is about halfway up
> roughly near the capital of Augusta, in the aptly named Rangeley Lakes
> region.  Beautiful country up there.
>
> Reich's daughter currently owns the place, and there is a Reich museum- Ron
> Hill and the others who went up there after the Boston Katemas party this
> past summer can give more details.  (I only grew up in Maine, but that was
> pretty much before I had heard of Kate, so I never thought to go up there and
> see.)

Reich's daughter? I don't remember  _Book of Dreams_ mentioning
anything about Peter having any siblings, but it's been a while since I
read it. Is this Peter Reich's daughter, maybe? Or Wilhelm's by a
different woman than Peter's mother.

---
scasterg@waltham.columbus.oh.us -- Stuart M. Castergine        ---
                I  still dream of Orgonon.                      |/
                                                                |\