Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: general stuff

From: meth@aol.com
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 93 13:25:32 EST
Subject: Re: general stuff
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

That's definitely Wilhelm Reich's daughter, if I remember correctly she's a
bit older than Peter, and she is mentioned in passing at the beginning of _A
Book Of Dreams_, when they are communicating with the UFOs or something like
that.  (I would look the reference up, but the book's been packed away...
when I unpack it in a few days I'll see if I can find it.)

Can't remember her name.  Ellen?  Something with an E.

Meredith
meth@aol.com