Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: general stuff

From: meth@aol.com
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 93 19:56:49 EST
Subject: Re: general stuff
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

Yep, Organon *is* in Maine- Rangeley, to be exact, which is about halfway up
roughly near the capital of Augusta, in the aptly named Rangeley Lakes
region.  Beautiful country up there.

Reich's daughter currently owns the place, and there is a Reich museum- Ron
Hill and the others who went up there after the Boston Katemas party this
past summer can give more details.  (I only grew up in Maine, but that was
pretty much before I had heard of Kate, so I never thought to go up there and
see.)

Meredith Tarr
meth@aol.com