Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@fstop.csc.ti.com
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 93 19:02:09 CST
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: vishal@ra.csc.ti.com (Vishal Markandey)
Subject: MisK
Sender: usenet@csc.ti.com
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1993 01:02:02 GMT

Hi,

To the gentleman who posted about the TWS laser disc, I
would be interested in buying it, but only if the video
is of good quality.  I do have the Japanese version of
the TWS laser disc, but I am disappointed with its fuzzy,
noisy picture.  Anybody know if the US laser disc quality
is any better?

Any news on the new Kate album?

Vickie, I *love* Kate's hair ion the Hammer Smith tape!!
Then again, I have this thing about touseled hair. :-)

- Vishal