Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@bilpin.co.uk (Net News Administrator)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 93 11:32:55 GMT
To: rec-music-gaffa@uknet.ac.uk

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: pd@bilpin.co.uk (Paul Davison)
Subject: Re: Roy Harper's Personal
Sender: news@bilpin.co.uk (NetNews Administrator)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1993 11:32:34 GMT

He's had quite a few replies to that advert and has met up with some of
them. The advert is included as an insert in the new album 'Death or
Glory', incidentally.

Kate was at his last London concert at the Bloomsbury Theatre, on
January 9th, in the circle. This was the second time I have been at one
of Roy's gigs with Kate present, and both times I didn't notice (the
last time was at the Woolwich Tramshed in 1991). It was a cracking
concert by the way. I think he tries that little bit harder when she is
in the audience!

Paul.
--
Paul Davison (postmaster)   SRL Data  || E-Mail    : pd@bilpin.co.uk
1 Perren Street, London NW5 3ED, UK   || Applelink : UK0001