Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: lorenmo@microsoft.COM
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 93 16:55:51 PST
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: lorenmo@microsoft.com (Loren Moore)
Subject: Re: "new" Never For Ever era boot
Date: 23 Jan 93 00:54:55 GMT

In article <1m3aXB3w165w@netrun.cts.com> rhill@netrun.cts.com wrote:
>         Following is a quote and an old message about Astrology (which
> I don't personally belive in myself, but to each his own.

hey! thanks for the quote, and the message. You may not believe it, and
that's fair. But I did want to thank you. And thanks to Chrisw, as well
(whose sign I will not venture to guess) for the message.

daemien (who is in fact a man)

/* DISCLAIMER: The previous comments/opinions are not necessarily
those of Kate. But I wouldn't want to leave anyone with the impression
that Kate might not believe them as well. */