Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Loreena McKennitt Info

From: clarkec@sfu.ca (David Gordon Clarke)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1993 14:03:35 GMT
Subject: Loreena McKennitt Info
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sfu.ca

Based on a post I made several months ago, many people have
been e-mailing me for information on international mail
orders for Loreena McKennitt's releases.

This morning I called Quinlan Road, and they are sending me
the information for international orders.

If you are interested in this, just drop me an e-mail note
and I'll be pleased to pass along whatever info I have.

Dave.

(BTW, if you don't get a prompt reply, that's because I'll be in
Singapore from Jan. 27 - Feb. 12)

                       David Clarke (clarkec@sfu.ca)
                  ....the well is deep...wish me well...