Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Musings

From: Jackie Zucconi <lionhart@netlink.cts.COM>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 93 22:32:53 PST
Subject: Musings
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Hmm, I knew I should have picked up that Steam single when I saw it but
noooo, I had to be foolish...what's the remix like??
debate about Kate being on LH?? I thought there wasn't suppose to be
exclusions from LH? Imagine not wanting Kate around...sheesh! Besides I
htink it would be great seeing Kate in front of her PC with a flame
thrower going after some of us (we all need a good charring once in
awhile, keep us in our place).  ]|>  Actually I just like the idea of
Kate being a "computer nerd" it's like picturing Vivien Leigh yelling at
Lawrence Olivier to do the dishes.
Toodles all!
                     Kateness,
                             Lionheart