Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Tour?

From: csa@lectroid.sw.stratus.com (Chris Arthur)
Date: 25 Jan 1993 17:03:32 GMT
Subject: Kate Tour?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Rumour has it that Kate may be touring soon, including the US.  I just
skimmed through the last couple of weeks of posts and didn't see anything
relevant.  Can anyone clue me in?  Please reply to me, whether or not you
post the answer as well; much as I love Kate's work (and Tori's :-), I
just don't have time to read this group (or any other) regularly...

While we're at it, any rumours about new albums in the works?

						Chris Arthur
						csa@sw.stratus.com

--
Interface copyrights and software patents will devastate the software
industry.  Join the LPF (mail to lpf@uunet.uu.net for more info).