Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Shelleyan Orphan

From: PCP$2017@selu.edu
Date: 25 Jan 1993 11:32:41 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Shelleyan Orphan
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu

From: pcp$2017@altair.selu.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 25 Jan 93 11:32:22 -0600

I posted a question on this group a while back asking about people who
sound like The Sundays.  I got several replies refering to Shelleyan
Orphan.  Thank you.  Does any one know the number of albums out and what
their names are?  I have Humroot and Century Flower.

Has anyone else had trouble finding people (retailers) who have heard of
them, or even have them in their catalogs?  I found my copies through
Bose, but they do not seem to know too much themselves.

Would it be too much to wander if there is someone who sounds like
Shelleyan Orpahan?

Thanks,

Jeffrey Teekell
S.L.U.