Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: sTuff

From: Karen Silkwood's car <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 92 12:40:59 PST
Subject: Re: sTuff
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

stev0 berlin writes:

>Jon, you're such a stupid rat bastard.  Of COURSE all of Kate's albums have
>themes (except TWS of course, and TSW).

steve my dear little five speed gearbox, you're a complete nittwit, aren't
you?

>The Dreaming.  ALL the songs (except the title cut) are about fairly
>disturbed people, someone with some serious problem.

you call this a THEME?  this is so generic as to be utterly useless.  and
it's wrong too.  what's bess' problem in "houdini"?  can't talk to her dead
husband?  damn, that's a bummer.

i mean, you might as well say "all the songs are about people doing
things."  geez...