Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Misc

From: ag@sics.se (Anders G|ransson)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1992 21:12:51 GMT
Subject: Re: Misc
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sics.se

>>>>> In article <aaDsPB2w165w@netrun.cts.com>, rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill) writes:
rhill> Errors-To: Love-Hounds-request@uunet.uu.net
rhill> Comments: Cloudbuster
rhill> x-gateway: Thu from love-hounds to rec.music.gaffa; Thu, 20 Aug 1992 00:31:45 EDT

rhill> show was pretty simple, and I seem to remember that there was another
rhill> version of the song on one of Robert Fripp's albums that was also very
rhill> simple, but don't quote me.  I'm not much into rare-gabriel.  :-)

There is a version on Fripp's "Exposure"! This album has some
very nice songs especially one that goes "..and she was always
my sister"!

--

        Dawn points, and another day
      Prepares for heat and silence.