Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Never Forever boxed set

From: UK04160@ukpr.uky.edu
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 92 19:52:32 EST
Subject: Never Forever boxed set
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@uunet.UU.NET

This is probably old news to some of you, but according to
several ads in GOLDMINE a boxed set of NEVER FOREVER will
be out later this month. The package will be similar
to A LIONESS AT HEART in that it contains the UK CD,
a 12" X 12" book with "rare and unreleased photos and text
by the fan club", and (I think) a T-shirt. Prices are
in the $75 range once again....

At a recent record show, I picked up a used copy of the LIVE AT
BRISTOL set. The packaging is nice, but the sound quality is
quite poor (it would have been really nice if the person recording
the show had taken his tape recorder out of his pants, eh?).
Still, it's quite nice to have a complete TOUR OF LIFE show, and
the performances are very good. Are there any better sounding
 concert tapes of this tour out there??? (not including HAMMERSMITH,
of course).

Paul R. (uk04160@ukpr.uky.edu)