Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Never Forever boxed set

From: stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1992 01:30:12 GMT
Subject: Re: Never Forever boxed set
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@sti.com

Geez, a Never For Ever boxed set.  Tempting.  Sure, the Lioness at
Heart boxed set was tempting, but then I thought, "Hey, It's only
for Lionheart!" So I saved myself 75 bucks.  But Never For Ever?  The
only question now is:  Should I get this one, or wait until the Dreaming
boxed set?  (No, I won't get both.  I DO like to waste some money on
things like food & rent).  Will there be a Dreaming boxed set?  If not
(Why the hell not?  But that's beside the point), I'll get this one...
Maybe I'll just skip everything and wait 'til the Little Earthquakes
boxed set...

- Stev0 the economical

--
Steve Berlin   | "There's some really bad stuff happening in pop music,
stev0@sti.com  |  isn't there?" - Kate Bush