Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

???? Songs never discussed on Love-Hounds ????

From: rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 92 01:11:26 PDT
Subject: ???? Songs never discussed on Love-Hounds ????
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comments: Cloudbuster

        Following is a list of songs that haven't been discussed
_at_all_ on Love-Hounds.  I should qualify that, these songs haven't
been discussed as to their _meaning_ or their _production_.  There may
have been passing references, or discussions of these on videos or
bootlegs, or in transcriptions of articles on Kate.  And of course all
but _L'Amour_ have been discussed in Kate's interviews.
        I'm entering the final stages of my _Deeper_Understanding_ book
(which is basicly the "best" of the Love-Hounds) and if anyone has any
thoughts on these, please post em'.

STRANGE PHENOMENA
KITE
FEEL IT