Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cloudbusting GIFs on ftp.uu.net

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: 20 Aug 92 13:37:23 GMT
Subject: Cloudbusting GIFs on ftp.uu.net
To: rec-music-gaffa@uknet.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

I've downloaded a couple of these (adream.gif and asensual.gif) but
they both seem to be corrupted - I've tried several GIF viewers but
they all barf. Anybody else had problems?

[And yes I *did* use binary mode]

--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science, / "Can I assume you're pissed out of
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd,    /  your head on 'Big Sky', on the new