Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Misc

From: rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 92 20:38:09 PDT
Subject: Misc
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comments: Cloudbuster

        Scott asks about the Nicholas Wade _Leaving_My_Tracks_ reference.
 I believe it was in an early issue of the KBC.  It said something like
"Nicholas has been close to Kate for many years, so he'll be in a great
position to write this book".  As far as the other 1989 KBC mag, it said
that it was eight pages, so I imagine it was one of those "pen pals"
lists that they say you get if you send them an extra pound a year or
something.  The only one I know of that came out was after the
convention, which had a small picture which included our very own jorn,
(but missed me,as I was cropped out!)
        Eric asked if the version of "Here Comes The Flood" is simular to
the one on the "Shaking the tree" record.  Well, I don't know!  As I
don't have the "Shaking The Tree" record.  THe one from the Christmas
show was pretty simple, and I seem to remember that there was another
version of the song on one of Robert Fripp's albums that was also very
simple, but don't quote me.  I'm not much into rare-gabriel.  :-)

---
rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
NetRunner's Paradise BBS, San Diego CA