Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: *** DIE-HARD Kate Bush Fan Quiz WITH ANSWERS ***

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: 19 Aug 92 15:38:32 GMT
Subject: Re: *** DIE-HARD Kate Bush Fan Quiz WITH ANSWERS ***
To: rec-music-gaffa@uknet.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

In article <LsgoPB1w165w@netrun.cts.com> rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald
hill) writes:

>        THE DIE HARD KATEFAN QUIZ

>        6 - Intermediate) Who is Nicholas Wade?

>        6) Apparently, Kate herself.  This was the name given for the
>Editor of the first few issues of The Kate Bush Club Newsletter as well
>as the author of Leaving My Tracks, which was Kate's aborted
>autobiography.

[Well, Ron & IED certainly beat me on this quiz 8^)]

Where was this reference to "Leaving My Tracks"? The only reference I've
seen (in some music encyclopaedia mentioned in Homeground 42(?)) gave
the author as K. Bush.

On the subject of the KBC mag, I think the Illustrated Collector's
Guide lists an issue published in early 1989 (ie, before the last full
issue, the TSW one) which wasn't in Ron's list posted last year.
Anybody know about this one?

--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,      electric mail: s.telford@ed.ac.uk
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK.