Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori query (who's Neil?)

From: thom@access.digex.com (The Elf-Lad)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1992 19:26:56 GMT
Subject: Re: Tori query (who's Neil?)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

n_k_guy@sfu.ca (Commander Bob's Burger Bar) writes:

> Anyone out there happen to know who Neil is? As in "Neil says hi by
>the way" and "hi Neil" from _Tear in your hand_. She also seems to
>sing "Neil" twice at the end of _Little Earthquakes_. (maybe I'm
>imagining things...)

Neil Gaiman, co-author (with Terry Pratchett) of _Good Omens_ and
writer of the _Sandman_ comic (and the coolest comic I ever saw
in my entire life).

It's my understanding that Delirium, one of the Endless (characters
in _Sandman_; the personifications of Dream, Death, Despair, Destruction,
Delirium, etc...), is based at least partly on Tori.

--
Thom Watson
elf-lad@access.digex.com (preferred)