Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: 3 Aug 92 15:18:56 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Bush
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

In article <BsEvBt.JK8@acsu.buffalo.edu> v115p8d6@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (I have a cunning plan..) writes:
<I found an interesting tape in a pile of tapes that were being sold off
<at 1.99 each. It was called only Kate Bush and it had a photo of her in
<her Babooshka outfit (sword and everything) and the list of songs went
<as follows:
<	Sat in Your Lap
<	James and the Cold Gun (live)
<	Babooshka
<	Suspended in Gaffa
<	Un Baiser d'enfant
<
<The live version of James and the Cold Gun is not one that I have heard
<before.
<
<The program is the same on both sides and the tape was released by EMI.
<
<Has anyone ever come across this before?

Oh yeah, that's the American mini-LP.  It came out around 1983.  It's
not really rare -- at least, at one time it was available everywhere.

There is also a Canadian version that includes one more song.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov