Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush

From: v115p8d6@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (I have a cunning plan..)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1992 15:09:00 GMT
Subject: Kate Bush
News-Software: VAX/VMS VNEWS 1.41
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nntp@acsu.buffalo.edu

I found an interesting tape in a pile of tapes that were being sold off
at 1.99 each. It was called only Kate Bush and it had a photo of her in
her Babooshka outfit (sword and everything) and the list of songs went
as follows:
	Sat in Your Lap
	James and the Cold Gun (live)
	Babooshka
	Suspended in Gaffa
	Un Baiser d'enfant

The live version of James and the Cold Gun is not one that I have heard
before.

The program is the same on both sides and the tape was released by EMI.

Has anyone ever come across this before?