Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Quick Katemas suggested

From: Valerie Nozick <VNOZICK@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1992 15:20:19 -0700
Subject: Quick Katemas suggested
To: love-hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

	A quick suggestion for Katemas '93.  Whomever is organizing next time
might want to send a letter to Homeground with contact phone numbers for
different cities, as I imagine that would be the higested concentration of
people likely to come.

	I'm hear with Val in the middle of Dipship, Nowhere :-) and shall be
going home tommorrow at which time I hopefully should have a complete roundup
of Katemas and the Orgonon trip, as well as a crapload of interviews to
transcribe.