Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CD question

From: WMATHEWS@DUCVAX.AUBURN.EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1992 10:10:00 -0700
Subject: CD question

From: wmathews@ducvax.auburn.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 3 Jul 92 11:09:26 CDT
News-Moderator: Approval required for posting to rec.music.gaffa

Recently, I heard an unsubstantiated rumor that Kate might be releasing
the extra (B-sides) disks included on TWW, which I didn't buy import
because I already had all the other disks and didn't want to pay the price
for that nifty little black box :-). Does anyone know where I can get the
two extra cds only, or if it's possible that they might be released
separately in the future?

wendy mathews
@ducvax.auburn.edu