Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1992 17:16:34 -0700

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: czarekp@pnet01.cts.com (Cezary Pekala)
Subject: Re: Joan Armatrading
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1992 07:16:14 GMT
Sender: news@crash.cts.com

Yes, I am (became lately) a fan of Joan.  I bought that "tragical" CD, Hearts
And Flowers, and I must say I like it.  Sorry, I don't know the other ones, so
I don't have maybe some needed distance.  But still, I think it's a great
music.  I like the Good Times.  I'm very curious about the other albums.  What
kind of music is it, how different from the Hearts And Flowers?  Is it more
dynamic, more lyric, or something?  Once again, YES, I like Joan.  later,
                                                                        cezar

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!czarekp
ARPA: crash!pnet01!czarekp@nosc.mil
INET: czarekp@pnet01.cts.com