Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: CD question

From: Dirk Kastens <DKASTENS%DOSUNI1.BITNET@vm.gmd.de>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 92 13:23:02 MEZ
Subject: Re: CD question

Hi,

Seven weeks ago a Kate album called Backsides was mentioned in a
record store's catalogue. I ordered it at once but they didn't get
a copy todate. But it's only one CD and doesn't seem to be one of
TWW.

Re: FTP
I had anonymous access to 130.43.3.3 a couple of weeks ago. But
my latest try failed. It seems to be dead at the moment.
137.39.1.9 doesn't respond, either.

Dirk.

   |      |  Late one night a happy martian with nothing to do   |      |
   |  D   |   made the perfect pleasure drug and he called it    |  K   |
                              (Thomas Dolby)