Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: laserdisKs?

From: "N. Richard Caldwell" <nrc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1992 20:48:44 GMT
Subject: Re: laserdisKs?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert) in <12vs8sINNlou@rodan.UU.NET> writes:

> so, if you know where i can mailorder any or all of KaTe's LaserDiscs,
> or you have a few for sale, mail me at

I believe that Tom Richards at C-Side has all of the available Kate laser
discs.  You may be able to get _The Whole Story_ and _The Sensual World:
The Videos_ at a local retailer since those are still widely available.
The Hammmersmith show is still only available on disc as a Japanese import,
however, and you'll probably have to go through Tom.  _The Single File_ is
out of print on disc and is a widely sought item (i.e. if you find it, let
me know!).

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US