Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

ftp contribution

From: larryy@Apple.COM (Larry Yaeger)
Date: Thu, 21 May 1992 22:36:52 -0700
Subject: ftp contribution
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Could one of the administrators of the wiretap.spies.com ftp site please
contact me via email?  I have MacWrite II, Word 4 for Mac, and PostScript
versions of Ron Hill's Cloudbusting that I promised him I would move to
the ftp site.  But I am having what I suspect is a minor difficulty due
to a hole in my ftp knowledge.  I get wiretap, I cd to incoming, I do a
mkdir Cloudbusting (because I want to then set up a subdirectory for each
of the formats), and all seems to be going well, but then I can't see the
results of my mkdir (or a short test file I transferred), so I don't know
if the operations are succeeding or not.  I don't want to send multi-
megabytes of data without some assurance that things are working as
planned.  Help?

- larryy@apple.com
--
-larryy@apple.com

"Shi Nou Kou Sho Inu Neko Programmer"  -  Takada Naoki