Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Party Alert 2

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Fri, 22 May 1992 06:05:45 -0700
Subject: Party Alert 2
To: ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu, love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!

This is another notification of a soiree for people of discriminating and
awesome musical taste, occurring on Sunday, May 24, 1992 at 3PM at Valerie
Nozick's place in Middletown, Connecticut.  That's THIS SUNDAY, so make your
plans now!

We're planning on a bit of barbecue, a bit of drink, many munchies, and Much
Music and Video Entertainment (please bring what you can to augment this
part of the festivities).  Call it an Un-KaTemas, if you will, or even if
you won't. ;)

E-mail me or Valerie to RSVP and to get directions:

		mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu
		vnozick@eagle.wesleyan.edu

Or phone:

		(203) 638-0881  (Meredith)
		(203) 638-4746  (Valerie)

Hope to see all you thundering hordes there!
  |Meredith Tarr                      "Get to the point you sappy wimps|
  |Wesleyan University                 I haven't got a lifetime        |
  |Middletown, CT                      Simplicity is beauty            |
  |USA, Earth                          Are there poets less sublime?"  |
  |mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu                            -Happy Rhodes   |