Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori at Nightstage -- Awesome!

From: sherrill@ruhroh.viewlogic.com (Sherrill St. Germain)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1992 05:46:23 -0700
Subject: Tori at Nightstage -- Awesome!
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: sgermain@viewlogic.com (Sherrill St. Germain)

Just wanted to report that Tori's performance at Nightstage last
night was every bit as awesome as people have described & more.   Her
voice is so powerful & she herself is just the coolest.  The crowd loved her!
I think that's probably the last time I'll get to see her for $8!  :(
(But it would be worth a whole lot more. :)

She played a similar set to what was described in Northampton (i.e. the
whole album except "Girl", "Teen Spirit", "Angie", etc.) and also did some
covers of Zeppelin!  Someone requested "Freebird"--> she just laughed.
Maybe next time...

See it!