Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Interesting bits in Never Forever 18

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1992 07:14:55 -0700
Subject: Interesting bits in Never Forever 18
To: w@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

In the April issue of CK's Pop Forum (a small newsletter free with
Never Forever) is a paragraph or two about a UK tv special called
"Endangered Species" to be shown on ITV during the summer season. It
seems to be some sort of nature programme (as you might expect) and it
features music commissioned from Seal, Peter Gabriel, <somebody-else-
I-can't-remember> and KaTe!

The way they use the word "commissioned" seems to suggest something
more interesting than accompanying shots of whales with the intro to
"Moving" (8^), but I s'pose we'll just have to wait and see...

Also, in the letters page of NF 18, there is mention of a purveyor of
hair extensions appearing on a childrens tv show ("Motormouth") and
claiming that KaTe is one of his customers!

I was always rather doubtful of that extra foot or so she had in the
Rocket Man video...

--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science, / "What the world doesn't need is
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd,    / more 'casual Kate Bush fans'. What