Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos CD 5's

From: greg@mobius.viewlogic.com (Gregory Larkin)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1992 07:08:16 -0700
Subject: Tori Amos CD 5's
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: greg@viewlogic.com (Gregory Larkin)

Hi there,

Last week, I think someone posted an article about the Tori
Amos "Winter" CD5.  I was wondering if anyone out there knows
where it can be purchased.  Is it available through mail order?

I tried a large store in Cambridge, MA (HMV), as well as Tower
Records and several other stores.  The only thing I saw in any
of these stores was a "cassingle" for "Silent All These Years."

Could the original poster please email me with more info?

Thanks,
--