Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: What is a KaTeFan?

From: jessica@athos.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1992 19:26:21 -0800
Subject: Re: What is a KaTeFan?
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

stev0@sti.COM (Steve Berlin) writes:

>not make me think "Oh, this is a very sensitive likeness of Kate."  Instead,
>it makes me think "Oh, here is someone with clearly too much time on their
>hands."  Kinda the same reaction when I see someone type in a 500-line
>interview.  That over-worked cliche G.A.L. is still most appropriate.

>P.S. - I'm not accusing Scott (the person who wrote the posting the artical
>that inspired me) of being a lifeless dweeb - I'm accusing "Hannah".

Ohno, and i'm a singer and hope to do something professionally with my
voice someday, and i spend *hours* every week singing kate songs over
and over. heehee, i wonder if that puts me in the same category in
your eyes. lifeless dweeb!? I doubt there's a person alive who's ever
even only heard of me who'd describe that way.

>Y'know, I think there are three stages of KaTe Fandom:

Hmm I don't fit into any of those categories. Make me a 2.5 i guess.
No, a 2.7, I *want* more stuff that I just don't have yet :)

>-Stev0
>Steve Berlin (Stev0)   |  "Read my lips - BLUUURRRRGH!"
>Stev0@sti.com          |                   - George Bush

Oh, I couldn't begin to say enough about your post, steve. How long
did you tihnk before you posted it? I truly hope it was a
spur-of-the-moment sort of thing, not well thought out.

hehehe. still giggling a bit in wonder and amazement at the things
people will say..

	    jessica
--
|| jessica  || It is this that || Don't try to tell me there's no reason for ||
|| lawrence ||    brings us    || any moment in time, every memory of mine.  ||