Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hi all

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1992 19:03:27 -0800
Subject: Hi all
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

cohengal@bimacs.cs.biu.ac.il (Unknown) writes:

> Hello all you kateFans
> well....
> I hope you won't ignore me as the newusers guide said :)
> I'm from Israel and it's kind of hard to get rare kate stuff around here
> I did manage to get some singles and books and stuff when i was in the UK
> and i'm working on getting some bootlegs 2.
> well anywayis it really true that kate is working on a new album?
> and a tour?
> (to all those who thought I know something about it-sorry :))
> anyway
> I am about to visit the states during this summer so if any1 knows anything
> about a USA tour or even better: an Israeli 1
> please respond
>
> yours
>
>       Kashka (This is my Nick name on the internet relay chat.I know it's
>               not exactly a feminine name but i really did like it.)

        Well, welcome to Love-Hounds.  Yes, Kate is planning to release an
album, hopefully this year, though the possible tour is still not exactly
known if it will happen (at least not by us).
        If you're coming to the states at the end of July, you may want to
keep your ears open for the Kate birthday parties we have, and try to attend
one of them, it's a great way to see some rare stuff.  DOn't feel bad about
not being able to find Kate stuff, it's often hard to find no matter where
you live!

--
 rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
NetLink Online Communications * Public Access in San Diego, CA (619) 435-6181