Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hi all

From: cohengal@bimacs.cs.biu.ac.il (Unknown)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1992 04:08:46 -0800
Subject: Hi all
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Comments: Internet address: bimacs.cs.biu.ac.il. Bitnet address: bimacs.bitnet. Old internet address (bimacs.biu.ac.il) is available only temporarily.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello all you kateFans
well....
I hope you won't ignore me as the newusers guide said :)
I'm from Israel and it's kind of hard to get rare kate stuff around here
I did manage to get some singles and books and stuff when i was in the UK
and i'm working on getting some bootlegs 2.
well anywayis it really true that kate is working on a new album?
and a tour?
(to all those who thought I know something about it-sorry :))
anyway
I am about to visit the states during this summer so if any1 knows anything
about a USA tour or even better: an Israeli 1
please respond

yours

      Kashka (This is my Nick name on the internet relay chat.I know it's
              not exactly a feminine name but i really did like it.)