Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

2 new interviews, Stanford, and Sarah Maclachlan

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1992 17:48:42 -0800
Subject: 2 new interviews, Stanford, and Sarah Maclachlan
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        I went to the downtown library and they had two "new" interviews,
both of which are pretty good, and I'll post them tonight.  I also did
research on libraries that might have some of the still-untranscribed
interviews and STANFORD seemed to have quite a few of them.  If anyone from
there is willing to track a few down, all of Love-Hounds will appreciate it.
 I might be tempted to go there in July, if Katemas is in San Jose again
this year.
        The new Rolling Stone has a article on Sarah MacLachlan, and it
starts out "Described as Canada's answer to Kate Bush.."

--
 rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
NetLink Online Communications * Public Access in San Diego, CA (619) 435-6181