Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Live at Hammersmith Odeon

From: tessi!john@nosun.West.Sun.COM (John Zimmer)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1992 13:17:06 -0800
Subject: Re: Live at Hammersmith Odeon
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

TSD100@psuvm.psu.edu (Tim Devine) asks:

>     I may be crazy, but I thought I saw someone posting information that they
>bought a Japanese laserdisk of the above performance.  At the time I didn't
>pay much attention, so before I go wading through the archives is there anyone
>who can give me a mail order source (If in fact I wasn't crazy and it does
>exist.)  My parents got a LD player for Christmas, and I have the Whole Story
>but I'm also looking for other Kate Bush performances/videos on LD.  Any help
>would be greatly appreciated.

Well, for what it's worth I got my copy via Laser Island, whose address I don't have to hand but their ads can be found in the magazines (e.g., _Video_ or _Video Review_).  I recommend them with the caveat that you ask whether the Japanese title(s) you want are in stock; they'll happily take and hold your money for non-in-stock titles for a year or more, on the off chance it might turn up. (My experience looking for a laser _Single File_.)

WRT other KaTe videos, TSW 8" can be found now as a cutout for about $10 -- half what I paid in 1990 -- at Tower and probably other places.

John Zimmer                         sun.com!nosun!tessi!john

Irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Licht!