Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Live at Hammersmith Odeon

From: TSD100@psuvm.psu.edu
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1992 06:26:31 -0800
Subject: Live at Hammersmith Odeon
To: REC-MUSIC-GAFFA@gatech.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

     I may be crazy, but I thought I saw someone posting information that they
bought a Japanese laserdisk of the above performance.  At the time I didn't
pay much attention, so before I go wading through the archives is there anyone
who can give me a mail order source (If in fact I wasn't crazy and it does
exist.)  My parents got a LD player for Christmas, and I have the Whole Story
but I'm also looking for other Kate Bush performances/videos on LD.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

                                                   Thanks,
                                                    Tim

     | Tim Devine ^ Penn State |  ( )  |  Is there so much hate for the |
     | TSD100@psuvm.psu.edu    |  -|-  |    ones we love?               |
     | TSD100 AT PSUVM         |   |<  |             - Kate Bush        |