Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: 2 new interviews, Stanford, and Sarah Maclachlan

From: drk@leland.stanford.edu (David Koehler)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1992 09:06:28 -0800
Subject: Re: 2 new interviews, Stanford, and Sarah Maclachlan
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@leland.stanford.edu (Mr News)

In article <V88NeB1w164w@netlink.cts.com> rhill@netlink.cts.COM
(Ron Hill) writes:

>        I went to the downtown library and they had two "new" interviews,
>both of which are pretty good, and I'll post them tonight.  I also did
>research on libraries that might have some of the still-untranscribed
>interviews and STANFORD seemed to have quite a few of them.  If anyone from
>there is willing to track a few down, all of Love-Hounds will appreciate it.
> I might be tempted to go there in July, if Katemas is in San Jose again
>this year.

Well... I'm really only familiar with the science and med libraries here,
but if you could give me some direction I could give it a try.
Any other Stanford students lurking out there?

David Koehler                   |    "Bad TV that/ Insults me freely.
Stanford University             |  Still I know what/ I'm dyin' to see."
drk@leland.stanford.edu         |           -- Iggy Pop