Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Woman's Work

From: awalsh@mta.ca
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1992 09:44:52 -0800
Subject: This Woman's Work
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@jupiter.Sun.CSD.unb.ca

The fool that I am, I missed my chance to purchase this set for a
mere $149.99 CDN at Sam the Record Man about a year ago. After
repeatedly booting myself, I put in an order at both Sam's and A&A.
Sam's has told me that the company is not shipping it anymore. I
really want this collection. Has anyone seen the CD version anywhere?
I mean ANYWHERE? PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

<Be cool or be cast out.> - RUSH