Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: new topic?

From: dstuedeman@sunwest2.West.Sun.COM (Donna Stuedeman - Sun HR AA)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1992 09:53:13 -0800
Subject: Re: new topic?
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Cc: donnalee@live105.West.Sun.COM

>Eww!  Nothing personal, but you people who like the first three albums best
>must be pushing/over 30.  I mean, be serious.  Fourteen+ songs on HOL/TNV +
>TD + TSW are better than anything on the first three...
>
>	-- jdi
>
>PS: Ever feel like you're the one Kate's looking for?

jdi-

I suggest you think about what you just said.  You seem to think that one's
age has a direct correlation with the type/style of music one listens to.
Being only 25, I never would have been able to enjoy or appreciate music from
some of the greatest talents ever:  Marvin Gaye, Janis Joplin, or Carole King.
And I'd probably think music written by such greats as Vivaldi and Rachmaninoff
was ludicrous.

I'm certainly glad your statement isn't true.  =-)

-Donna