Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: new topic?

From: drk@leland.stanford.edu (David Koehler)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1992 09:41:36 -0800
Subject: Re: new topic?
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <26641@franz.Franz.COM> jdi@sparky.UUCP (John D. Irwin) writes:

>In article <1991Nov30.175118.21968@leland.Stanford.EDU> drk@leland.stanford.EDU (David Koehler) writes:
>>
>>Army Dreamers.
>
>Eww!  Nothing personal, but you people who like the first three albums best
>must be pushing/over 30.  I mean, be serious.  Fourteen+ songs on HOL/TNV +
>TD + TSW are better than anything on the first three...
>
>	-- jdi
>
>PS: Ever feel like you're the one Kate's looking for?

Actually, I'm 25 years old.  Of the first three albums my favorite is
TKI, with NfE a close second and Lionheart a distant third.  I acquired
all of my Kate stuff after "discovering" her this past summer.
You may be suprised to find that Kate fans are a diverse lot and many
are indeed younger than 30.

David.