Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Chart positions, new goodies...

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1992 10:01:15 -0800
Subject: Chart positions, new goodies...
To: w@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

Ok, here's the UK chart numbers for Rocket Man for the last few
weeks...
           BBC/Gallup Top 40         ITV/ILR Network Top 40
w/c Dec 22        19                        17
    Dec 29        23                (no chart this week)
    Jan 5        gone!                      21

Dropping out of the chart from 23 is a bit surprising, but there were
a lot of new entries this week.

The January ish of Record Collector magazine has some new goodies
advertised....

A new interview picture CD in a series called "Words about Music": ltd
edition of 500, leatherette box, photos (L7.99).

More Rocket Man stuff: A purple and silver UK promo-CD (L18); a UK
"Radio Edit" promo 7" (L25); a promo cassette (L8); and a US limited
edition CD-single with numbered 8"x10" lithograph print (somebody from
Sacramento mentioned this here a few weeks ago) (L14.99-16.99).
There's also a mention in one ad of Japanese promos, but no details.

--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,   /   "I think she's one of the
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd,      /    greatest composers of the