Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Ahhhh.

From: jessica@athos.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1991 23:44:07 -0800
Subject: Re: Ahhhh.
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hey, I heard Kate on the radio tonight too!  I tihnk that is the third
time, the first having been on WRSU, the rutgers university station,
the second having been on WXPN in philadelphia, the third, tonight,
also on WXPN. They played Cloudbusting!

Unfortunately, the DJ called it "Cloudbursting". She then went on to
say she'd orignally been in the video for it, as it was filmed in her
home town - but she'd been supposed to have a very morose look on her
face, but she kept laughing, so they eventually kicked he roff the
set.

I'm not quite sure if i shoudl take it seriously or not.

			      jessica

--
|| jessica  || It is this that || Don't try to tell me there's no reason for ||
|| lawrence ||    brings us    || any moment in time, every memory of mine.  ||