Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Ahhhh.

From: jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1991 09:57:51 -0800
Subject: Re: Ahhhh.
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Jessica sez:

>They played Cloudbusting!

A popular song, it seems...the first time I ever heard KaTe broadcast over
any medium was the Cloudbusting video on VH1 back in, um, '89.

>Unfortunately, the DJ called it "Cloudbursting". She then went on to
>say she'd orignally been in the video for it, as it was filmed in her
>home town - but she'd been supposed to have a very morose look on her
>face, but she kept laughing, so they eventually kicked he roff the
>set.
>
>I'm not quite sure if i shoudl take it seriously or not.

Hmmmm.  My question would be:  Where would she fit into the script?  I can't
think of a need for any characters other than Peter, Wilhelm, and the men in
the big black car...

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                |  Life is a lot like the Freak Show     |
|                                |  Nobody laughs when they leave.        |