Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New Guy

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1991 20:39:56 -0700
Subject: Re: New Guy
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

>Are there any other collections of her videos available?
>If not, where can I get hold of "Suspended in Gaffa?"
>Are there any other songs for which she has videos, not on the
>collections I already have?
>
>Rick Jenkins

You listed "Live at Hammersmith", "The Whole Story", and "The
Sensual World".  There is one other collection of videos:
"The Single File".  The videos on this collection that are not
on any of the above three are:

"Them Heavy People"
"Hammer Horror"
"Wow" (the original video, different from the one on "The Whole Story")
"Suspended in Gaffa"
"There Goes A Tenner"

Until recently if you wanted this collection you had to get the Japanese
import.  (Of course, the British import uses the wrong TV standard.)
This made it very expensive.  But just a few months ago it became
available in Canada, and a few stores in the US (actually, only Tower
Records that I know of) are importing them from there.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov