Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The KaTe - KuBruicK KonneKtion

From: jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1991 20:43:01 -0700
Subject: Re: The KaTe - KuBruicK KonneKtion
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <1991Sep29.212257.19010@sti.com> you write:

>KaTe Song                   KuBrick Film
>---------                   ------------

[...various films I'm not qualified to comment on...]
>Pull Out the Pin            Full Metal Jacket
>
>I think I may be on to something here...

Um, should I point out that "Pull Out the Pin" was on '82's _The Dreaming_
and that _Full Metal Jacket_ wasn't released until, um, was it '86 or
'87?

Nahhhhhh....

;-)

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|                                |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |