Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (none)

From: jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1991 20:51:00 -0700
Subject: Re: (none)
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Ricky Jenkins writes:

>What I have so far are:
>
>  "Kate Bush Live at Hammersmith Oden"
>  "Kate Bush: The Whole Story" &
>  "Kate Bush: The Sensual World"

You're doing better than most people!

>I know there is at least ONE video out there somewhere that I don't
>have, and that is the one for "Suspended in Gaffa."

And oh, what a video it is...probably my, um, oh, make it 5th favorite.

>Are there any other collections of her videos available?

Yes--two of 'em:  _Hair of the Hound_ and _The Singles File_

You don't need _HotH_.  It was a video EP like TSW for the HoL videos.  It
contains RUTH (DwG for Vickie...;-), HoL and Cloudbusting.

>If not, where can I get hold of "Suspended in Gaffa?"

This is on _The Singles File_, which has just been re-released.  It's been
readily available at Tower stores around the US for a month or so now.
In addition to "SiG", it has "There Goes a Tenner", "Hammer Horror",
"Them Heavy People", and the original (ie non-Hammersmith clips) "Wow."  It
also has several videos also available on _TWS_.

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|                                |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |