Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Montana's Giraffes

From: jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1991 20:56:39 -0700
Subject: Re: Montana's Giraffes
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Ed asks:

>By the way, my mind is going blank.  What does "DwG" stand for?

Hmmm.  Technically it should be "ADwG".  Seems to be the new trendy way to
refer to "Running Up That Hill" -- A Deal with God.  It was KaTe's title
for the song but the record company made her change it (though obviously
she kept it as a subtitle).

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|                                |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |