Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Join The Big Sky Support Group : )

From: lishka@cernvax.cern.ch (christopher lishka)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1991 01:39:14 -0700
Subject: Re: Join The Big Sky Support Group : )
To: rec-music-gaffa@cernvax.cern.ch
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <1991Sep26.012439.4048@sti.com> stev0@sti.COM (Steve Berlin) writes:
>Y'know, if I could fly like, oh, say, Superman (as opposed to The Tick,
>who just kind of jumps off buildings.  But I digress), TBS would
>definately be one of the songs on my walkman on my special "music to
>fly by" tape.  Other songs would include Rocket's Tail, and of course,
>Night of the Swallow.

How about "Rocket Man?"  I haven't heard Ms. Bush's version yet, but
it certainly seems appropriate!

	I'm not the man they think I am at home
	Oh no no no ... I'm a Rocket Man!

						.oO Chris Oo.
--
 Christopher Lishka                  Smiling as the shit comes down
 Wisconsin Group, CERN               You can tell a man from what he has to say