Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Two questions...

From: "gibbs2@uavax0.ccit.arizona.edu"@Arizona.edu
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1991 01:46:00 -0700
Subject: Re: Two questions...
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: gibbs2@uavax0.ccit.arizona.edu
Date: 27 Sep 91 01:45:14 MST

Hi people, especially those I met at the San Jose Katemas!  I have
unfortunately been away from Gaffa for a while.  *gasp*

In article <9109260524.aa12784@scockup.sco.COM>,
declann@sco.COM (Declan Nolan) writes:
> Does anyone know what Caterwaul's current status is ?  (Thanks to Richard

A couple people around here claim to know members of the band.  They have a
tape of stuff that will be on the next album so at least they are still
working!  But I don't know if they have a new record contract.  I'll let
you know if I find out.  Anyone else know?

If anyone knows any way I can get an Aspects of the Sensual World poster
(the sand through the hands), please let me know.  Can it be ordered?

About not enough people looking up at the "Big Sky" as Vicky mentioned...
I spent about an hour on my roof tonight looking at the moon and clouds.
I needed it after today.  I look up a lot... but maybe that is because
I'm also into astronomy and photography... or is that why I'm into
astronomy and photography?  I then came in and listened to some Kate. :)

Alex Gibbs